Pages

Monday 30 April 2012

Ladies - Learn how to Get A Flat Stomach - Secrets from a Personal Trainer - Health - Weight Loss

I had had enough of being single and being the spare wheel at parties. I decided enough was enough and I actually managed to summon up the courage to ask a guy out but fate decided to play a cruel joke.

I was wearing my favourite "skinny jeans", they probably looked better on the hanger. I sneezed and the button flew off and hit my date on the nose. Oh dear....... now more than ever, I was absolutely determined to learn how to get a flat stomach.

Now, I'm sure you have had your share of dating disasters but I think this one wins an award. I was mystified. I ate the "diet" foods, I took expensive supplements, I used ab rockers and ab machines, regularly fell over home exercise equipment but why were those 6 pack abs eluding me?

I could not understand why I could not seem to get a flat stomach?

As luck would have it, my date saw the funny side of it, decided he liked me and agreed to help me get fit, get health and get a flat stomach. He, like me, had exercised for hours, tried energy, fat burning drinks, diet foods and supplements. Apparently all I needed was a clear goal - get a flat stomach - and a plan.

Step 1 - Get Organised

Throw away all the "diet" foods that can actually contain high amounts of sugar and hidden fat. Plan the menu for the week, make a shopping list and stick to it.

Step 2 - Identify your Goal

My goal was to get a flat stomach. I wrote it down on a card with the date I wanted to achieve it by and I carried it in my pocket for the next few weeks. I wrote down all the fantastic benefits I would get. This is what I wrote;

Get a flat stomach Look great, look younger, feel healthier, toned healthy body, 6 pack abs.

Step 3 - Write it down in your diary - if its not written down, it does not happen.

Finding time to exercise can be difficult but we always seem to find time to watch TV and I was set on my goal - get a flat stomach. Everyone can find 10 minutes every day to for a walk, run up the stairs, walk the dog or even just do some house work. Block off the time in your diary as a repeating appointment and stick to it.

Step 4 - Track your progress

Remember my goal? - Get a flat stomach. I monitored my progress every few days and the results were amazing. I learned how to get a flat stomach, how to enjoy food, find exercises that I liked and how to stick to a plan.

The best bit......... after my initial embarrassment - we are still together and going strong.





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.